Let’s know the tips while wearing saree
- Brown or Dark skin color women should normally buy dark colors – like green, maroon or dark pink etc.
- Georgette, Chiffon or Chignon saree is for the women on heavier side. Heavy Mysore Silk saree look beautiful and it tends to look slimmer.
- Thin women should buy Cotton, Tissue, Tussar Sarees and Organza. This will give a fuller effect.
- Small borders or no borders sarees are for the shorter women. As big borders make one looks shorter, they should definitely avoid big borders.
- In the case of printed Sarees, try to avoid the big prints as it gives a flashy and a huge look. Delicate print on a Saree, gives a delicate look.
- If you wear saree in office, you should pinup your Saree. You will feel comfortable. You will look very smart and it can easily manageable.
- A function or in an outing, just pinup the saree and let the rest of the saree fall on your hand. But give a careful look at the Saree that should have a good fall. This gives a very attractive look.
- You should iron properly the cotton, tissue or any starched Sarees before wearing it and at the time of draping, press and shape the pleats properly, do yourself or with the help of other.
- Put the pin on the back shoulder so this keeps the saree intact and it does not show the pin.
- Last of all but not least - don't wear a very flared petticoat inside.